Your new Neck-Relief™ support has been produced with the highest quality materials and state of-the-art technologies. In order to achieve high performance for the life of the Neck-Relief™ support and for proper care it is important to know and apply the following simple norms of use and care:
- Spot clean cuddle fabric with mild soap and moistened cloth. Leave to air dry in ventilated area.
- Use custom pillow case or other similar covering you may have whenever possible. It is safe to machine wash and dry the pillow case only.
- Store in a dry place between 50°F and 104°F, with no weight on top.
- The rubberized materials used may have their own specific odor, which will diminish in a short period of time. If the odor is noticeable, leave the pillow out of its packaging in a dry, ventilated place for at least 12 hour before using it for the first time.
- A slight depression or change in softness, due to morphological adaptation, shall be considered normal.
- Do not use steamers or steam sterilizers on the fabric or rubberized covering. Such treatment would compromise the texture and durability of the Neck-Relief™ support.
- Do not use solvents or chemical substances on the fabric;
- Do not use irons, blow dryers or other heat sources on the fabric of the Neck-Relief™ support;
- The protective cover should not be wet, washed with water or ironed.
- Do not remove the sewn protective cover. The warranty is void if the cover is torn.
- Do not expose the Neck-Relief™ support to direct sunlight for extended periods or external agents such as UV rays, fire, water, steam, or to sources of excessive heat.
- Do not allow your Neck-Relief™ support to get wet. Protect it from water or other liquids.
- Do not wash or dry clean the core of your Neck-Relief™ support.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or edges that could tear or cut the pillow.
The Neck-Relief™ support Limited Warranty is valid only if the Neck-Relief™ support has been used in accordance with all of the foregoing and following instructions and recommendations:
- It has never been used as to cause harm, damage and/or deformation/alteration to the components of the product.
- It has not been wet and/or stained (it shall look perfectly clean and in excellent sanitary condition).
- It has been used only for the declared intended use. In particular, the Neck-Relief™ support is conceived solely for supporting the head and neck of people. It is not intended for children less than 12 years of age. It is not intended for animals, nor for any purpose other than cervical support.
WARNING: Discard the plastic wrapping on your Neck-Relief as soon as possible; a child or pet can become entangled and suffocate.